Wedding rings symbolize the union of two people joined in matrimony. Many people say the ring finger has an artery that leads straight to the heart. I don't know if that's true but it is certainly very romantic!
Once they are married the majority of people don't take off their wedding bands, as a sign of their faithfulness to each other. But, on the less romantic side, it is also a good idea to leave them on because it is surprisingly easy to lose your rings.
Here are a few tips for buying wedding rings on a budget
• Simple gold bands are the cheapest type of wedding ring and They are also classic and elegant.
• Don't buy the designer version of gold bands. These are often over priced.
• If you want white metal, opt for white gold. Platinum is almost double the price.
• Alternatively silver bands are also very modern and even cheaper than gold rings.
• You'll ofen get a good discount if you buy a coordinating set or trio (engagement ring, your wedding band and his band.)
• If you want a ring with a stone, don't forget semi-precious stones are beautiful. You don't have to have diamonds in your wedding rings.
• Shopping online can save you money. Make sure you pick a secure site with great customer service.
• Check out local pawn shops too.
• Consider stones other than diamonds. Princess Diana had a sapphire ring.
• Family wedding bands are a romantic heirloom and free.
Hopefully these tips will help you to find your ideal wedding rings on a budget, but if you really have your heart set on something more, but can't afford it now, why not make a plan and start saving now , then upgrade your wedding rings on your fifth anniversary or your tenth anniversary. Maybe you could plan to renew your vows then too!